Ask your children about the irascible zookeeper and see if they can tell you a little about how we used some context clues and acted as word detectives to begin deciphering a very wordy paragraph that Mr. Weis wrote.
- Language Arts: Finish Snapshot comic and graphic organizer. (some students already finished in class)
- Social Studies: Finish filling out Native American cultural regions note-taking table.
- Reading: Read for 20 minutes and write in pink log.
- BRING BACK COMPLETED AND SIGNED HOMEWORK LOG AND READING LOG.
A couple other items:
- Bring back book orders tomorrow to ensure they will get processed in time.
- Bring back decorated multicultural paper dolls tomorrow.